We are looking for an exceptionally talented individual to lead the R&D efforts of our rapidly growing technology business. This person will work alongside our CTO to develop our next generation of robot control software.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing algorithms and systems for robot control
- Using a data driven approach to software validation
- Building and leading a small team of talented research software developers
- Transferring research output into production systems
- Promoting Dogtooth to the outside world
- The ability to turn research ideas quickly into production
- The ability to lead a team, and get the most out of it
- The right candidate is likely to have a PhD or at least several years of experience of working in a research organisation.
- A proven track record in machine learning and computer vision, ideally with the publication history to prove it.
- A catholic view. Building intelligent robots depends on having a heterogenous skillset