We are looking for a part time Office Administrator to work in a friendly and busy office. We are a small but rapidly expanding technology business developing intelligent fruit picking robots. We are working with a large number of investors, suppliers, outsource manufacturing partners, and customers to develop and manufacture cutting-edge technology.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to our team. Ideally the person would work about 4-6 hours a day but we are quite flexible. We anticipate the role might suit someone with school age children.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To help create a friendly and welcoming office environment.
- To manage the day-to-day operation of the office including: receiving visitors, answering the telephone, purchasing, receipt of goods, managing expenses, dispatch, and other ad hoc duties.
- To ensure effective communication with third parties including investors, suppliers, and customers.
- To help the team to achieve administrative duties efficiently.
- A friendly personality, always willing to go the extra mile for others.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows and Office.
- An effective multi-tasker.
- Good organisational skills.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please don’t hesitate to apply!