We are looking for an exceptionally talented individual to join our software development team. Our software team works alongside our mechanical and electronics engineering teams to develop robot control system software as well as various other tools for data processing, and system validation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing innovative algorithms for robot control
- Transferring research output into production software systems
- A data driven approach to software validation
- Participating in and leading multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Building high quality and scalable processes for data management, machine learning, and code deployment
- The ability to understand and implement complex algorithms
- Understands machine learning methodology
- Good intuition about managing complexity
- Experience of developing safety-critical software.
- The ability to understand and define priorities
- A high quality degree
- Experience with C++ or C#
- A willingness to learn new skills