We are looking for a skilled firmware/software engineer to work alongside our hardware and software engineering teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining the firmware components of our 3D imaging and low-level robot control systems
- Building high quality and scalable processes for firmware version control, continuous integration, and deployment
- Firmware/software integration
- Expert in the use of C and C++, including C++/11
- Familiarity with ARM, RTOS, and LWIP
- Hardware development experience
- Experience of developing safety-critical systems.
- The ability to understand and define priorities
- A high quality degree and several years of experience.
- Can work as part of a team of experts with a wide range of skills