We are looking for a Office Manager to work in a friendly and busy office. We are a small but rapidly expanding technology business developing intelligent fruit picking robots. We are working with a large number of investors, suppliers, outsource manufacturing partners, and customers to develop and manufacture cutting-edge technology.
The Office Manager will be responsible for providing administrative support to our team. We may have some flexibility with respect to working hours. We anticipate the role might suit someone with school age children.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To help create a friendly and welcoming office environment.
- To manage the day-to-day operation of the office including: receiving visitors, answering the telephone, purchasing, receipt of goods, managing expenses, dispatch, and other ad hoc duties.
- To provide PA services to the executive team
- To ensure effective communication with third parties including investors, suppliers, and customers.
- To help the team to achieve administrative duties efficiently.
- A friendly personality, always willing to go the extra mile for others.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows and Office.
- An effective multi-tasker.
- Good organisational skills.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please don’t hesitate to apply!