We are looking for a Linux System Administrator to help administer the IT infrastructure used with the business, including build servers, field WiFi networks, and our robot OS deployment platform.
- IT support and maintenance for in-house infrastructure (~30 employees; VPN).
- Network support for operations (central servers, distributed fleet of Linux-based robots, extended AirMAX backbone).
- Development and support of our automation platform.
- Good inter-personal skills
- Willing to go the extra mile to help others
- Familiarity with the Ubuntu ecosystem
- Experience of scripting/automation, Python/bash
- Experience of wireless networking and 802.11 infrastructure
- Familiarity with Debian package creation, disk image creation/automation